Which data we store and how we use it?
Biruki Trading FZE collects customer user data in order to deliver a seamless and safe service for customers. We collect data for the following reasons:
1. To be able to complete purchases
2. Through contact with our customer support team
3. Through our Membership Programs & newsletters
4.Through web analytics for a user friendly experience
This data may include your name, delivery and billing address, email address, contact numbers and specific purchase details. In addition to data collection, we automatically receive your IP address when you browse our website, in order to transfer information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. This is not connected to any personal information.
Who can access your data?
When you access our checkout using industry standard technology, your information is protected with both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to Biruki Trading FZE. At Biruki we use industry standard best practices to protect your personal information. WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN SECURE. Therefore, we cannot and also do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. As a policy, all credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Biruki Trading FZE is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
How we get your consent?
The information collected when placing an order is based on legal requirements. With your consent (where required), We use your Personal Data to provide you with information about goods or services (e.g. marketing communications or campaigns or promotions). This can be done via means such as email, ads, SMS, phone calls and postal mailings to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Your right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent of any personal data processed by Biruki at any time apart from the following situations:
1. You have an ongoing issue with Customer Support
2. You have placed an order which has not yet been processed and shipped
3. For all purchases made, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for accountability purposes.
In order to protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry practices to make sure that your information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Personal data is not transferred to third parties apart from: Authorities on statutory grounds. We are required to pass on your personal information to third parties when applicable law requires so. For example, sending information to authorities for the sole purpose of tracking criminal activities and/or protecting public security. Authorized partners that needs specific information in order to complete your purchase. We transfer data to the following partners:
1. Logistic partners for delivery
2. Payment partners for payment
3. IT-partners, whom we need to run our services, such as hosting partners and customer service software’s
1. Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Cart”
2. Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
3. Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Biruki, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete Biruki user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.
Agreement to our terms